Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Families Gather at Times of Sadness

In October my stepfather Tom passed away in Nampa Idaho. I was able to spend a few days there with Mother and Family. I must say that even at such somber occasions it is wonderful to be with loved ones to share those moments. There were many happy and even hilarious times that made the visit so enjoyable. Conversations covered the gambit and included those that unavoidably turn to politics and religion and Oreos. It was very nice to meet Jason's new family. I have posted a few of my favorite pictures.


My sisters JaNel(left) and RaNae(right) and Mother


Very cute - Paul & JaNel's Aimee

Aimee likes to be the photographer. These two photos crack me up. (I was trying to get into the picture.)



I didn't quite make it.


Leo VanDenBerghe (JaNel's)


Aimee was so funny at the cemetery. I wanted to take a picture of her at this spot. She wanted to have her picture taken at another spot and ran there instead. I stayed where I was and called out, "I'm going to take the picture and there is nobody in it!" Lickity-split she hurried back in time to get in the picture. It is a cute one!


Elise, Jackson, Bradley and Aimee


Bradley (Aaron's son) took this picture. Elise-Jackson-Aimee


Jackson (JaNel's son) took this one. Elise-Bradley-Aimee


Paul VanDenBerghe and his two daughters Elise and Aimee

It seems I snapped up shots of the VanDenBerghe's kids more than anything or anyone else. I do have other photos if you'd like to see them but these got picked this time 'round. The kids grow up so fast.

1 comment:

  1. Oh so cute!! I love them all! I think my favorite ones are the ones of you trying to get in the picture, that is so cute! And RaNae's hair is so long and pretty!! And the kids are just so cute, it's unbearable.

    ReplyDelete