Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Elder Kev

Nothing blog-worthy seems to happen in my life, so I thought I'd share some recent pictures of Kev on his mission. We are looking forward to talking to him in 10 days!

Kevin's fans

About the picture above, Kevin said:
"This was taken right after I said, 'Don't touch me Sister Saunders!' Afterwards she wrapped her arms around me and said, 'How do you like that, you punk?!'
It was pretty funny."


"Grandma Muriel" and her crazy hats.

St Paul in the background

He wanted to jump over this sign without hands but finally was able to with.

Elder Green & Elder Esplin


One more thing.
Kevin sent us this video a year ago.
Watch it a couple of times to catch all the nuances!


Kevin's Magic Trick!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man. That video makes me laugh EVERY TIME. He is so hilarious. I miss him. Time to come home, Kev!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried from laughing so hard, I made bob watch it, he didn't get it.

    ReplyDelete