Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

So, how do you get your dog.....

to pee in a cup??? Kobi hasn't been feeling well lately, and the vet wanted a urine sample. Rrrright. also, she wanted the first urine of the day, SO, cut to 6 am, it's very cold, very dark and very snowy. I've got my slippers crammed into Brad's big boots, jammies and a coat, a leash in one hand, a cup in another and I'm following Kobi all over the yard," go potty!" "go potty!" He's thinking this is the weirdest walk we've ever been on, but finally nature kicks in and I lunge in for the kill, and voila! The next jerk on the leash caused me to spill half of it, BUT we were successful. The things we do for our kids, I mean, dogs.

3 comments:

  1. Is that your dog? It looks like a rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is the funniest visual. Mom. You are hilarious. First of all, you need to train Kobi to get up sometime AFTER 6am. And second, I love the thoughts running through his head. He must have been so thoroughly flabbergasted by your strange behavior! Maybe he called the human doctor for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! way to go! it's gotta be a challenge catching dog urine. I think my parent's dog Pepper would probably walk away when you got close.

    ReplyDelete