Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Some fun things lately....

We had a fun ward party the other night - it was Chinese New Year theme. Happy year of the ox! This is a picture of me and my good friend Ruth.
Brad had a birthday! We had a yummy shrimp dinner with my parents to celebrate. Nobody makes better shrimp, even a restaurant! Here's a picture of the 52 year old. I still think he's too old for me to be dating.
AND, Kevin sent some pictures - so here's some for you to enjoy....
He calls these the "onesies". I guess they keep him warm in the MN winter.

Looks pretty cold!

Another case of chex mix explosion.
Seems to happen often to Kevin! :)

A couple more.

And last but not least...

There are no words.

5 comments:

  1. You've gotta love that last picture...oh Kevin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I feel privileged that I made the family website sitting along side MY good friend Julie. I love your blog and the photos. Lotsa fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Ruth looks beautiful, as do you! Dad is MUCH too old for dating- good thing you're married! Such a cute picture of you two! And I loved the pictures of Kevin- I think you got the best one's up here. The chex mis is hilarious, and I can't get over the last one. I love that little booger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that he has a helmet on... very appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the handicap picture as my desktop at work. That picture kills me.

    ReplyDelete