Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving


Here be a photo of our quiet Thanksgiving dinner at our house with Don & Georgia Rogers, Julie's parents. Looks like one on the far left could do without any of the delicious pumpkin pie we had later, much later. Well, today is Sunday and I've already finished off the pumpkin pie. It's history. Still working on the homemade chocolate chip ice cream. Someone's got to eat it and Julie just doesn't eat enough of it fast enough!

We enjoyed a rousing game of Bridge wherein Grandpa and I won the evening by only 200 points. After that we played 7up-7down and chubby there won that game. It was a very nice day and evening. The best holiday weekend of the year. Four blissful work-less days... ahhhhhh. BUT! Now it's another 360 something days before the next one. I don't know if I'll be able to keep up my figure. Oh yeah, Christmas.

We both hope your Thanksgiving was great. We appreciate that our children had wonderful places with wonderful people to spend the day. We haven't heard about Kevin but he told us before that he had an invite to a nice family he likes a lot for T-Day.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! So what game will we play next year when Michael and I are there?? I want some of your homemade ice cream!!

    ReplyDelete