Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

wii, wii!

Julie and I went to the Orien's home Saturday night after a ward baptism. We were joined by the Moreheads and the Mirkas. We had a fun evening of visiting and eating: Pizza, salad, homemade(Ruth) cinnamon rolls and homemade(Bob & Kristi) caramel corn. Then we played the Orien's wii games; mostly Boxing and Mario Kart and a wii bit of Rock Band. Kyle Mirka is the Mario Kart champion and Julie and I, well let's just say that we stink. Here is a video of Julie and me playing the boxing game. We spent most of the game trying to figure out who was who and whatever. It was good exercise!


These two videos are of Julie and Sadie Morehead.


Sadie finished by knocking Julie out. We think her dancing and kicking had to have something to do with her victory. Amazing strategy.

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, those videos are priceless. Isn't the wii fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL wow. I LOVED it. I have to show Michael...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please send me a copy...I want to play them at her wedding reception to prove that I wasn't such a bad mom...she was just born a fighter! thanks for the good times...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, I think we need to set up a rematch. How about it? Do some push-ups and leg kicks and get ready to take on the little 3 year old again. Redeem yourself!

    ReplyDelete