Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Smooching Valentines!

Valentines Day. Our morning got started late and was very relaxing. Followed by exercising which was not relaxing at all. I think I have sufficiently recovered to carry on with the remainder of the day. I spent some time preparing a talk I'm to give in the Girdwood Branch tomorrow. After my late and luxurious shower I came downstairs and found a cute pair of puppies on the counter. Their debut is below.

How adorable is that!? They were a bit shy at first. The first take was a little forced and uncomfortable for everyone.

I absolutely LOVE the tail. Julie knows what she does to me! We'll top today off with dinner at The Cattle Company, just the two of us. Happy Valentines Day!

4 comments:

  1. I love that you took multiple takes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love them! They are so cute! And dad, you are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Check me out! That is a huge picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea! So dorable. Good job Jules, you rule.

    ReplyDelete