Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Didn't know I had so many friends. I find more each day.

Yep... Julie and I have joined Facebook.

It has been fun along with a bit of a learning curve. Haven't yet figured out the difference/purpose of having a "home" page and a "profile" page. Stuff appears on both. Different stuff. Why? What designates what goes on which page? That be one question. I have others that pop up but now don't remember what they be.

I suppose I could try reading the help section, I think I saw that there was one at one point. 'Course there are things that I've seen that I can't find anymore. Was "it" on the home page or the profile page or was it on someone else's page, wall, whatever? How come some things I write on a strange wall show up on one of my pages and others don't?

Fun though, it has been fun. One more thing to take up time. But it is good to communicate with friends no?

1 comment:

  1. Your homepage is just for you- it shows you what your friends are up to, if you have any new friend requests, event invitation, etc. It's kind of like your home base, keeping you up to date on things. Your profile is what other people can see, so it has information about you, your photos, your notes, etc. People can say hey by writing on your wall on your profile when they come to visit you. When you are on someone else's "page", you're on their profile.

    ReplyDelete