Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Peek.....A.....Boo!

Alas, this blog is about the center of the universe... again.
Reine: The serious, contemplative side.

One of her funny expressions.


The innocence of the little ones are a lesson if we can but learn and apply it. Reine doesn't worry about how she looks, whether serious, funny, goofy or otherwise. She is self-unaware. No pretense, no calculation, no deception. Pure innocence. And endearing. (and in this case, a little messy)

She is so good natured.


Her grandpa teases her as much as he can get away with,
as long as she doesn't mind!

What I like about this video is that about half way Reine lifts both arms and pulls a face ready to squawk about not having something to eat, I think. At that exact time, Grandma puts a piece of toast on her tray and aborts it mid start!


I have so many videos of her. I like to just watch her. This one is nice because she is making cute noises but near the end she gets a drink and coughs a little. I cough with her and she mimics me with much cuteness.


In these next two videos Reine is playing her version of peek-a-boo with Grandma (Julie). It's the first time I've seen her do this. I love her laugh. Too bad you can't see the videos in sharper detail.


Reine with Uncle Kevin

Reine is fascinated with cell phones. She'll turn them over and over, pressing numbers, making the screen light up and calling people she doesn't even know.

Using Unc to climb up into a better position.
(I love her feet in this and the photo before!)

Ah, now she can see the fishies better!

So there you are, another installment of the center of the universe. 
  As seen from her grandpa's eyes anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Sigh... all these fun family posts make me hurt to see you guys. Why must we be so far away? :(

    ReplyDelete