Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Did I Write About Reine Already? Pictures too?

Hmmmmm...Ohhhh well.
We visited with Reine and her parents last evening. We had salmon, potatoes and salad for dinner and watched Reine, I mean we watched the movie "Up". Reine is just over a week old now, still perfecting her eating and sleeping but growing in the cutie-ness department. Wait, she's pretty much mastered the sleeping and eating talents. Wait, maybe not. But she's getting better at it. She's perfected the cutie part for sure.

I took more video than pictures and some of them were large. I've put a few of the cutest short ones here and some pics too.


We just arrived. Reine had some splotchies on her face but they soon faded.



She looks so little, and precious in the large sofa.


She likes the swing.







The thing really swings, it's moving. Seems to relax her though.

I took these pics (and too many more) while she was laying in my arms.




I like best the one above. She seems about to smile.

Cute dreams.........



Julie and I are so happy to now understand a little about what other grandparents have been promising us! What a fun adventure this will be!




After the movie, which was good by the way, we ate gooey brownies with marshmallows and chocolate drizzles and ice cream.



So long Reine. See you again soon. Very soon...

2 comments:

  1. I love the video where she's opening and closing her mouth...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang that baby is CUTE! Her parents must be cute too... :)

    ReplyDelete