Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Have You Met Our Granddaughter?

We've had the pleasure of spending lots of time with family recently because of celebrations, traveling or what have you...

Consequently, I have been able to garner a few more pictures and videos of the cutest, sweetest little girl in the whole wide world (I'm just sure of it!). Here are a few random. I'll probably post the video to Facebook too since it can be seen in a larger format there.


Michael's dad is holding her up for an obligatory picture.


Even when she's fussing, she's so cute! Her cutiness definitely dilutes the effectiveness of her fussiness.


Reine is helping Daddy play Ticket to Ride. I seem to remember Lindsay won this game. Maybe Michael will have Reine help HER next time...


Reine has developed some ticklish spots. Oh, FUN!

1 comment:

  1. I've met her! Her and I are like THIS!! Adorable pictures- I love the one of her and dad playing Ticket to Ride! She sure helped him alright...snicker.

    ReplyDelete